Friday, August 20, 2010

The new "Beautiful Liguria" blog is coming soon!

Ciao a tutti my dear readers!

First of all I'd like to thank all of you for the time spent together during these 10 months, for all your nice comments, e-mails, for the growing interest in the beauties of the ligurian region.


With this post I'd like to let you know that the lack of posts in the next days is due to the fact that "Beautiful Liguria" is changing domain address and it will have a new look. Hope you'll like it!

So, please be patient with me. Next week I'll be back to announce you the new website!

See you next week! Come and check the new website address.

Ciao!


Signature

1 Comment:

ann low said...

Congratulations! Hope to see your new site soon.
I've a new blog too @AnncooJournal, please visit my site and join a little giveaway.

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Liguria bella-Beautiful Liguria by Anna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Italy License.